Welcome to Waffle Flower 2020 May Release Blog Hop! This month, we covered many special occasions along with a new set in the Bouquet Builder series! For today’s Blog Hop, I chose 6 cards to show you what I did with some of these products!
I almost screamed when I saw this combo set because I can find myself using them so much. I am a dental hygienist who has been staying home away from work for almost 2 months now due to current pandemic. I would like to make some cards giving out to my patients and this is perfect!
To create this card. I die cut the large tooth shape out of Tooth Fairy Shapes Die. Then I added blue distress oxide ink around the edge before I attached it onto am A2 sized card base. I stamped and copic colored all images from Tooth Fairy Stamp set and die cut with the Matching dies. I arranged them onto my background with liquid adhesive and embellished it with different sizes of sparkling clear sequins.
I know Mother’s day is less than a week away. As being a card maker, we always think ahead of holidays. I think it is time for us to prepare Father’s day card if you haven’t started. Masculine with a little bit cute critter could be great but not too serious.
I die cut our main character, Panda, for this card with Be a Panda Die. Then I also die cut a few chosen pieces from Be accessories Die to dress him up. I used copic color markers to color everything as I wanted. I attached them onto the background I created by using Papers from Half-Half Lines-Enchanted Paper pad. To add the sentiment, I simply used the “Happy Father’s Day” sentiment from Home Brew Stamp set.
If your Dad like Beers or beverages, you got to have this combo set. I first created my simple background with papers from Half-Half Lines-Botanical Paper Pad. I die cut selected the pieces from Home Brew Die and pairing with Home Brew Stamp set. I inked my cut out pieces using Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink in Mustard Seed and Salty Ocean. The sentiment that comes with this stamp set became handy again.
Here comes one of my favorite series. Waffle Flower has been introducing a few stamp sets related to different countries and cultures in the past. Now we get more! Today we are feeling “Russian”!
I love coloring like a child. So I colored all images from From Russia with Love Stamp set using my copic markers then I die cut them using the Matching Dies. I cut out two different shapes of window out of Classic Frame Die and raised them up using foam tape for dimensions. I adhered all images onto the background and embellished with my all time favorite– Up & Running Enamel dots .
Hola! We are not forgetting Mexican culture this time either!
I created my frame using Picture Frame Die. I inked the edge of the frame and background using Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink in Fossilized Amber and Worn Lipstick. I added foam tape to create dimension of the frame. I easily copic colored all images from Hola Mexico Stamp set and die cut with the Matching Dies. I stamped the sentiment and added all images to finish this card.
Waffle Flower also released a stamp featuring Germany Culture name Prost Germany. You could find it Here!
My last card means a lot to me! My daughter is graduating from Middle school this year. Unfortunately, she became one of graduating students who were impacted by our current unique situation. I highly encourage you at least send out a card to them because they deserve it! I really hope they will somehow make up the graduation ceremony when time is right in the future.
To create this card. I cut out my front panel using Graduation Panel Die. Then I added foam stripes underneath and layer it on top of the rainbow color pattern paper from JJ’s Rainbow Paper Pad. I cut out two sizes of circles from Classic Frame Die and stamped the sentiment from Graduation Sentiments.To make my bottom circle outstanding, I simply added a slightly larger circle cut out using vellum paper.For my embellishments, I cut out a few matching graduation hats with Graduation Panel Die out of the same rainbow paper. Oh, and a few clear drops to bring you more attention.
HOP WITH US!!!
- For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EDT on May 10th, 2020 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 5/12/2020.
- We are also hosting a Instagram hop today at 12:00 noon EDT. Follow me at alixsworld and Waffle Flower at @waffleflowercrafts so you don’t miss out!
- A kind reminder from Waffle Flower:“We appreciate every order we receive but we also recommend at this time of uncertainties, reserve your resources and use what you have first! Stay positive and healthy!”
- From now till 11:59pm EDT on May 10th, all orders at $50 and over, placed at waffleflower.com will receive a mysterious gift!
- For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection!