Waffle Flower turns 6 Today!!!
To celebrate, our design team and guest artists are here to share our Top 6 Picks of Waffle Flower! Let us check out what my picks now!
My Top 6 Favorite WFC products are:
To create my first card, I first stamped the images from Toadally Stamp set using Memento Rich Cocoa ink over 80lbs neenah solar white card stock paper and die cut with the Matching dies. Then I copic colored them and set aside for later use.
Then I die cut my background panel using Cloudscape Panel Die out of a piece white card stock paper and lightly inked them using Tim Holtz Distress oxide inks in Tumbled Glass and Worn Lipstick. I assembled my colored images using liquid adhesive and foam tapes. I stamped the sentiment that comes from this stamp set onto the background and added Stardust Enamel Dots to create the water droplets.
For my second card, I stamped images from Jungle B-Day Stamp set using Memento Rich Cocoa ink over 80lbs neenah solar white card stock paper and die cut with the Matching dies. Then I copic colored them and set aside for later use.
Then I die cut my background panel using Cloudscape Panel Die out of a piece craft color card stock paper. I removed the negative part of die cuts and layered the outer frame over a background that was created by ink blending using Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink in Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio. I assembled my colored images using liquid adhesive and foam tapes. I stamped the sentiment that comes from Flower Girl stamp set onto the background and added Up & Running Enamel Dots for decoration.
For this card, I continued using the images from Jungle B-Day Stamp set that I used from last card, but I created a different background layout.
I first ink blended my background using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Tumbled Glass and Worn Lipstick to create sky and ground. Then I die cut a panel using Tile Panel Die out of white cardstock paper. I inked the panel die cut with Cracked Pistachio oxide ink and hand cut created 3 opening windows using scissors. I layered the panel using foam tape over prepared background to create dimension and added selected colored images. I stamped the sentiment from Flower Girl stamp set onto the center of panel and embellished my card with Up & Running Enamel Dots.
For my last card, I am going to tease you all with a Soon-to-be-released product –> Lacy Layers 2 Dies.
To begin with this card, I set up my main color combo would be pink and blue. I die cut my two sized of panels using Lacy Layers 2 Dies and lightly inked them using Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink in Tumbled Glass and Worn Lipstick. Then I attached them onto an A2 sized card panel which I inked with Tumbled Glass oxide ink as well. I then stamped the unicorn image from Be Her Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink over 80lbs Neenah Solar white paper and die cut with the Matching dies. I color the unicorn with simple coordinating color combo. I stamped “Happy Birthday” from Flower Girl stamp set over white cardstock paper and hand fussy cut them out. I attached the unicorn image and sentiment over my background and added Up & Running Enamel Dots to finish the card.
HOP WITH US!
- To celebrate its 6th Anniversary, Waffle Flower has been hosting lots of giveaways on its YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
- For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $100 gift certificates to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EDT on April 8th, 2020 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 4/10/2020.
- We are also hosting an Instagram Hop among all team members that will go live at 12:00 noon EDT today! Don’t forget to join us there!
- All of our giveaways open to worldwide participants age 16 and above!
- We do not want to encourage impulsive purchases so we are not hosting a sale. Use what you have or join our giveaways here on the blog and on our YouTube, Instagram and Facebook! Stay calm and healthy!
- From now till 11:59pm EDT on April 8th, all orders placed at waffleflower.com will receive a mysterious gift! It’s a brand new product that will be released on April 10th! Sneak Peeks starts tomorrow!
- For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection!