Welcome to Pinkfresh Studio April 2019 Stamps and Dies Release Blog Hop! This large release will wow you like no tomorrow. I am so proud to say that we have a few team members designed the products for this release. I am not that creative but I am very happy for them! Today I am here introducing an elegant fun die named Lacy Floral Border to you.
For my first card, I decided to go for elegant and classic. When you have a beautiful die like this, you really don’t need to do too much to get a good result.
I ink blended my ground using Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink in Shaded Lilac and Faded Jeans onto a piece of A2 sized watercolor paper. Then I mixed these two colors with water and splattered over the background to create the cool effect.
I stamped the sentiment “Beautiful”from You’ve Got this Stamp set to the center of the card using VersaMark embossing ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I die cut my beautiful borders using Lacy Floral Border Die out of Neenah Solar white 100 lbs card stock paper and attached them onto the background with foam tapes to create dimensions.
A last, I added some Jewels ( Not yet released products ) to embellish my card.
Since it is Spring finally, I went for bright pink and green to create my second card.
The background prep is similar to my last card. I ink blended my ground using Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink in Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry.
I wanted to create”Wishing you a Beautiful day” collage. so I stamped “Wishing” and ” Beautiful” from You’ve Got this Stamp set to the center of the card using Versafine Oynx Black ink. I also white embossed “you a” and “day” on black card stock paper and cut into rectangle strips to fit into the blank space I saved.
I cut two borders using Lacy Floral Border Die out of Neenah Solar white 100 lbs card stock paper and then ink blended with Tim Holtz Distress oxide in Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio lightly. I directly glued them to the top and bottom of my card and embellished with some jewels ( Coming up soon!)
Now Hop with us to be inspired by many of us!
- Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away the full April Essentials release on the Pinkfresh blog, and on our IG feed.
- I will be giving away a $25 gift card on my blog post too. the winners will be picked from the comments below.
- The winners will be picked and posted on Monday, May 6th on our GIVEAWAY PAGE. You must check that page & claim their prize within 2 weeks.
- Free House die with any purchase. There is no code necessary, and the die will automatically load into your cart.
- Pinkfresh will also be offering free/discounted shipping from April 29th -May, 5th on orders $50+. You must use the code APRESSFREESHIP50. Shipping is free in the USA, and $5.50 off for our International friends.