Welcome to Pinkfresh Studio 5th Birthday Blog Hop! Hooray for Pinkfresh Studio for their accomplishments for the past 5 years. And here is for the next 5 years, 10 years and many more to go! My today’s card features some of new products that were released in January. Hope to inspire you before the new release coming up on board in a few days!
I did a little bit experiment this time. Instead of making my usual ink blending background, I chose one sheet of pattern paper from Pinkfresh Studio Everyday Musing’s 6×6 Paper Pad. I die cut it slighter smaller than A2 size and lightly inked the edge with Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink in Worn Lipstick to contour the frame. I adhered it onto am A2 card base and set aside.
Now I started to build my focal piece. I die cut the floral frame using Circle Frame with Botanicals Die out of piece of Pool Blue color cardstock paper. Then hand cut a circle that fits underneath this frame out of a white cardstock paper. I ink blended this white cardstock paper using Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink in Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick. I stamped “Hooray” sentiment from Scripted Bold Sentiments 2 Stamp set with Versafine Tuxedo Black ink.
After attaching the frame over the bottom circle using Foam strips, I also adhered the whole whole thing to the center of my prepped card background. I stamped “It’s your day” from Scripted Bold Sentiments 2 Stamp set again over a piece of black cardstock paper using versamark ink and white embossed it to finish. I hand cut it into a skinny rectangle strip and placed underneath of my bigger sentiment using Foam strip.
It is embellishing time! I added yellow jewels around the frame and different sizes of sparkling clear sequins scattered in and around the frame. I hope you love this card! There are LOTS of talented designers are joining us. Be sure to check out their blogs to be inspired with overdosed inspirations!
Hop with us !
- There will be (3) Grand Prizes picked from the Pinkfresh Studio blog: Liquid Watercolor full set, Set of our 3 current paper collections, and the entire April Essentials die release (will release the Monday after the birthday blog hop)
- I will be also giving away a $25 giftcard on my blog post. The winners will be picked from all comments below.
- The winners will be picked and posted on Sunday, March 14th on Pinkfresh Studio GIVEAWAY PAGE. You must check that page & claim their prize within 2 weeks.
There are two shopping promos during the celebration:
- You will receive a free die (XO word) with any purchase. No code needed, the die will automatically load into your cart while supplies last.
- Pinkfresh is also offering free/discounted shipping from April 5-7th on orders $25+. They must use the code FREESHIP5THBDAY. Shipping is free in the USA, and $5.50 off for our International friends.